Can your research be captured in an appealing scientific photo? You can now participate in our Scientific Image Competition! Each month, one will be selected to be represented on the ESB website for making your research more visible to the whole community.
- applicants should be students, PhD candidates, postdocs, or technicians.
- only one image per participant is allowed
- the subject matter of the competition images is very flexible, but it should reflect research in Biomaterials and/or Tissue Engineering
- editing is allowed but the image should depict a real "object"
- the entry must be sent by email as high resolution .tiff, .jpeg or.png file (ideally minimum resolution of 2 megapixel/200 dpi, if the instrument allows it)
- the entry must be sent together with the filled application form (Image Competition form.docx) to email@example.com (if needed, you can use a file transfer service e.g. WETransfer / Surf Filesender)
*The awarded image will be posted on the ESB website.
Part I: Science Outreach and Lab to Market
Tips for successful science communication
Wonder & synergies at the service of knowledge
From lab to market: a giant leap
Part II: Mental Health
How to keep young researchers in a good mental shape?
Navigating the Early Academic Career, With a Smile
ESB-YSF General Assembly
YSF Night out
YSF night out @ESB2019
YSF workshop @ESB2019