The European Society for Biomaterials (ESB) is a leading scientific association, which aims to encourage research and information dissemination in the field of Biomaterials.
ESB members gain the following benefits:
- Networking Facilities at the password-protected, member-only, area of ESB's website, to allow ESB members to find other members and share information through the Members Directory.
- Worldwide networking since the ESB is a founding member of the The International Union of Societies for Biomaterials Sciences and Engineering (IUS-BSE), which brings together the major international biomaterials societies and organizes the World Biomaterials Congress once every 4 years.
- Access to the content of the official ESB journal at Springer.com - Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine.
- Reduced Rates at all IUS-BSE conferences including at the ESB Annual Conference, the Society for Biomaterials (USA) Annual Conference and the World Congress.
- Professional recognition through the prestigious ESB Awards and FBSE status recognition (through IUS-BSE).
Membership of the ESB is open to any person irrespective of nationality, who has an interest in biomaterials, and is accepted for membership by the council.